Tuner Baluns on Input
- There is a common perception that placing a balun on the input of a tuner causes the balun to work better. The thought is the balun operates with a matched impedance and that reduces balun losses. It also is thought that moving the balun improves balance.
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m updated
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.