Search Results for "l network tuner"10 links
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3564 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 6503 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew Antenna Tuner
- A simple T-network that can match any unbalanced antenna system by AA5TB
[ Hits: 3854 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- L Network Antenna Tuner
- L Network Antenna Tuner Project by K7SFN
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5kW Antenna Tuner Project
- An interesting home made project of an L Network Antenna Tuner Project with pictures and schematics by K7SFN
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- T-Network Tuner Simulation
- Simulator for the popular, series capacitor, parallel inductor T-network tuners
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]