A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
How to build a tin can waveguide antennapop
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 35893 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.43 ]
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
- Gao engineering offers a wide range of affordable, popular and reliable rfid products, dsp, arm and other microprocessor evm and development boards, ides, universal programmers, emulators, dsp learning systems, micro-network terminals, test and measurement products for engineers.
AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-Lnetworks by Tonne Software
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.