about latitude longitude on dxzone.com
Ham Radio : Blogs Operating Aids : Distance & Bearing Software : Antenna analysis Software : Grid Bearing and Maps
Software : PalmOS
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10244 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9221 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5678 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 1990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links