Search Results for "lc circuit"9 links - and 1 categories
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- An easy to deploy antenna, commonly considered the best solution for portable operations. Thir article includes a simple LC parallel circuit to match the impedance by IW7EHC
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Intuitive Circuits, LLC.
- Intuitive circuit llc is a market leader in dtmf encoders and decoders, cash register surveillance, cash register security, and text inserter products. Amateur televisions ATV products
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Intuitive Circuits LLC - DTMF Kits
- DTMF encoders and decoders circuits by Intuitive Circuits
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grip Dip Oscillator
- Originally eveloped by I1FLC, uses seven plug in coils covering 3.0 to 30Mhz in a Colpitts oscillator circuit.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sweep Generator with Marker
- A simple simple sweep generator circuit design where the sawtooth is generated by the PNP transistor and a 555
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbwd 502 circuit alc circuit bfo circuit lc circuit 6m atu circuit am tx circuit circuit cad circuit cor circuit vhf hl 60u circuit cb ssb circuit atu circuit circuit de mic md 100 ya ptt vox circuit circuit.md 100
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links