Search Results for "lc design"79 links - and 2 categories
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 40620 | Votes: 158 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- HF Bazooka antennas
- French page with bazooka antenna design information and bazooka calculator
[ Hits: 3961 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 3929 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Helix Calc
- Helix antenna calculator, to design and make helix antenna plans
[ Hits: 7335 | Votes: 159 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 48350 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7278 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 29240 | Votes: 247 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 4944 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Balun Designs LLC
- Balun Designs wind high quality baluns and ununs for Amateur Radio and commercial applications based on the researched and tested designs of Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI.
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- General Cable Home Page
- Leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NashvilleAPRS is a website designed to help APRS users in Middle Tennessee have a single, knowledgeable resource on APRS in the area.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Canada
- Very high quality QSLs with prices that fit any budget. Large selection of cards style, free design.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 2947 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13483 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16364 | Votes: 336 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2616 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 19586 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11317 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3802 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : TS-850S
- Welcome to TS-850S HF Transceiver Owners Group.
Group designed to discuss the attributes, usage and technical information sharing,
concerning this Classic Transceiver.
Please feel welcome to add your questions, information and comments. We hope you enjoy the Amateur Operators "Attribute of helping ones fellow operator". Valid AmateurCallsigns only, admitted.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]