Search Results for "lc network"11 links
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 41428 | Votes: 163 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Quarter Wave GP Antenna Calculator
- Amateur quarter wave ground plane antenna calculator
[ Hits: 4279 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- VSWR Loss Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the efficiency loss of a given antenna, based on the input of VSWR (voltage standing wave ratio) and other subsequent factors
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.45 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3616 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- NH7C Amateur Radio Social Network
- NH7C.com was created with the user in mind and sports many of the latest features available. Whether you have interest in Contesting, QRP, CW, Emergency Communications or any other facet of Amateur Radio, you are welcome here at NH7C.com.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Calculate impedance matching networks by YU1AW
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Opera is the Open PLC European Research Alliance for new generation PLC integrated network
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsl network network t network l-network pi network phi network old sac network lc network pi l network pi-l network network log fox news network rv radio network wifi network matching network
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links