Search Results for "ld ratio"97 links
Antique Radios : Repair and Restoration
- Antique Radio Restoration & Repair
- We specialize in restoring family heirlooms, Grandma's and Grandpa's old radio, Mom and Dad's special set, and the radios you enjoyed as a child!
[ Hits: 7140 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- The guy is dedicated to the restoration of vintage tube-type radios. Restoration of broken Bakelite cabinets is his specialty.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wood's CB & Stereo Repair
- At Wood's CB & Stereo Sales, we specialize in the restoration and repair of antique 2-way radio equipment.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons.
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Luxembourg Ham Exam
- Informations about the amateur radio exam in Luxembourg and the preparation course held by the RL
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- US Tower
- US Tower Corporation will build your special tower to your specifications. We are capable of producing just about anything you need.
[ Hits: 15005 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- International Components
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Deep Space Network (DSN)
- NASA's worldwide antenna network to support the exploration of the solar system.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K0BG - Mobile Radio Operations
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.74 ]
- KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Microwave Journal
- Microwaves articles, The Technology Voice of the Wireless World , need registration to access
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12304 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6788 | Votes: 2055 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 10971 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68337 | Votes: 117 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsld ratio ratio axial ratio turns ratio impedance ratio gear ratio signal-to-noise ratio standing-wave-ratio signal noise ratio front back ratio signal to noise ratio standing wave ratio mete
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links