led swr meter3 links
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Pocket-Size, Direct-Reading VHF SWR Meter
- This easy-to-build LED bargraph SWR meter goes with you anywhere.
[ Hits: 3043 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 10 meter ant 6 meter 11 meter 6 meter ssb swr meter for 2 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links