led swr meter3 links
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Pocket-Size, Direct-Reading VHF SWR Meter
- This easy-to-build LED bargraph SWR meter goes with you anywhere.
[ Hits: 3022 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic diy swr meter 2 meter used 6 meter 10 meter ant hb9 six meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links