Search Results for "lf amplifier"15 links
- DL9OAO homebrew amplfiers site
- Includes a webcam and homebrewing amplifiers resources
[ Hits: 5172 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3151 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Home Made 813 Amp
- An home made RF Amplifier project that allows near full power output from 813 tubes
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 12W amplifier
- ON6MU 12 Watt amplifier schematic
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Low Power LF Amplifier
- ON6MU Low Power amplifier
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple beacon construction notes
- Here is a simple, self-contained beacon which can run a few milliwatts or as much as a watt depending on choice of amplifier and supply voltage.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO GU-84B TETRODE
- GU-84B Homebrew HF Amplifiers
[ Hits: 8194 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- LF/MF Preamplifier
- A universal LF/MF preamplifier by Lyle Koehler, K0LR
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 432MHz Low Noise Preamp
- An easy to build with a cheap HEMT FET Transistor Low noise preamplifier with FHX35LG based on JH0WJF design
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4583 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms50 mhz gi 46b amplifier rf amplifier kit 144 mhz amplifier gu 81m amplifier klb 110 dx amplifier qrp amplifier 70 mhz amplifier sb 221 amplifier pre amplifier fet amplifier amplifier kit hl 45b amplifier amplifier vhf amplifier gk 71 amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links