Search Results for "lf radio"196 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Reduced Half- sloper for 160 meters
- A half sloper antenna for 160 meter band
Italian translation of a WD8DSB article appeared in a QST issue during 1998.
[ Hits: 6104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10739 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23301 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9792 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- An easy loop for VLF
- An easy VLF loop, 200Hz-20kHz reception without transformers by Renato Romero and Marco Bruno
[ Hits: 6851 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 136752 | Votes: 173 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6996 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 9W2VVH (EX-9W6VH)
- About my self, family & the exciting of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Robeson County Amateur Radio Society
- RCARS has been formed to be a non-profit corporation dedicated to the safety and welfare of the citizens of Robeson County in times of emergency, disaster or other communications breakdown or overload.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2LFA ham radio in india
- This site is basically for the begeners (SWL) of india. This site is supporting to digital communication for hams also.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SM5IQ Alf
- "Ham" Radio, History of Amateur Radio Direction Finding (ARDF) in Sweden, Genealogy, Nostalgia. In English and Swedish
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WEaudio recorder
- WEaudio was born as a program to record activity on VLF band, it can records audio file on HD as long as you want within prefixed pauses. It can starts record at the hour you want to monitor.
[ Hits: 2196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Grafik Packet
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Control Freq Jr v2.0
- Control Freq Jr v2.0 is a software tool for the Uniden BC250D and BC785D to assist in programming these complex scanner radios.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 10 Amp 13.8 Volt Power Supply
- Sometimes amateurs like to home-brew their power supplies instead of purchasing one off the shelf at any of the major ham radio retail dealers.
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4686 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack short wave radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning am-fm radio on my sgh t7
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links