The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
CwGet PPCPriority listing
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.