Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817popPriority listing
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.