Search Results for "lfa yagi"35 links
Antennas : 10M
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-Noise LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- Super flat SWR from this high gain easy-build Yagi. Great for home or fild day.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 14 el 70 MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- This is a true monster Yagi for the 4m band which has a 50Ohm feedpoint with wide band performance yet the gain and F/B of a low impedance Yagi.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A Very compact, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look!!
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.81 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 50 MHz LFA Antenna Build
- Home brew 4.4m long 5 element Loop Fed Array (LFA) Yagi antenna for six meters by G1CWP & G0LFF
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1950 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
You can try similar termsuhf yagi 20m yagi yagi gh v ga yagi 145 yagi 3 ele yagi 446 mhz cb yagi 6m yagi 137 mhz yagi 11m yagi 144 mhz yagi 2m yagi 460 to 470 mhz yagi vhf yagi yagi 12 17m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links