Search Results for "line a"1274 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An easy loop for VLF
- An easy VLF loop, 200Hz-20kHz reception without transformers by Renato Romero and Marco Bruno
[ Hits: 6595 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 139443 | Votes: 933 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Italian Callbook
- CallBook OnLine - this callbook includes data from over 50000 italian radio amateurs
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LA5A - Altagrupppen av NRRL
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LA4NL Svein på Andenes -
Bli radioamatør - hobby uten grenser.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Asociación Española sin ánimo de lucro de Ayuda Ciudadana, basada en las Radiocomunicaciones. Coordina eventos sociales, culturales y deportivos y colabora con protección civil y cruz roja.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Paducah Police Scanner
- Paducah, Kentucky scanner stream website.
Police and Fire online 24/7 for your listening pleasure
[ Hits: 3466 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- Live online streaming for arizona
- Listen to original audio content from Flagstaff, Coconino County and Northern Arizona. Streaming Police scanner by azradiowaves.net
[ Hits: 2963 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Great Circles & QRA Locator Online
- Interactive great circles and QRA Locator map
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 2.89 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100Z Linear HF Amplifier Mods
- Two usefull modifications of the FL 2100
[ Hits: 6497 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- VE6IMS Yaesu VX-7R info
- VE6IMS yaesu VX7R experience
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cables Etc.
- Electronic Parts for HAM Radio Operator's and Electronic Hobbists. Amateur radio parts and components. Electronic Parts Distributor accept VISA, DisCover, and MasterCard.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11307 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 20126 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3979 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms300 ohm latter line line a net line line log on line in line amp line in on line on line sdr 450 ohm line how to add in line feed line rf line isolator drake c line listen on line
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links