Search Results for "line a"1247 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 37471 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- M3FVB VHF 8db collinear
- Build a 2m 8db collinear for portable use
[ Hits: 19638 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Transmission lines for dummies
- Myths and basic truths on transmission lines
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2829 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Personal amateur radio pages, software for use with ham radio, QSL cards online
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8215 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Airband Online, Airband Scanners, Communications Monitoring, Shortwave and WorldSpace Radio Suppliers.
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SWR Calculator
- Computes the Standing Wave Ratio, given the power readings on a line.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11107 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.39 ]
- GI7B GI7BT Tubes
- GI-7B and GI7BT Tubes for HAM Radio use (HF-VHF-UHF),linear amplifier builders
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- VK5VKA 's non technical bpl/plc information
- VK5VKA page contains general information and comment on "BPL" (Broadband over Power Lines) or as it is known elsewhere "PLC" (Power Line Communications).
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband over power lines
- VK1OD informations on BPL
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PLC DIgest
- The purpose of this web site it to provide you with easy access to all the news and press releases on powerline communications (PLC) and broadband over powerline (BPL)
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Powerline communications
- Europeam perspective on BPL PLC
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EDXC plc report
- Power Line Communications, a threat for radio listening, Università degli Studi di Pisa
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- European commission's powerline project started
- Information on PCL BPL project in europe
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eetimes.com EU urged to push BPL
- European regulators are urging governments and industry to increase R&D efforts into and deployment of broadband over power lines to homes and small businesses
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Broadband news : Canadian BPL
- Hydro-Québec joins efforts to provide high-speed internet service via power-lines
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]