linear amplifier design
about linear amplifier design on dxzone.com
Manufacturers : Amplifiers
Manufacturers : Broadcasting Equipment Technical Reference : Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- Amplitec linear amplifiers
- HF VHF UHF amplifiers, designed by hams for hams, and morse keys manufacturer
[ Hits: 8510 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2614 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 35 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 20798 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2656 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 7577 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
Technical Reference : Filters
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2059 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 70 Mhz Linear Amplifier
- A 4 meter RF Amplifier project by G5VZ, design, development and construction
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links