Search Results for "linear pa"66 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Definition of Collinear antenna array
- Wikipedia page about collinear antenna arrays
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 9505 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19423 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Collinear Microstrip Patch Antenna
- Design of a 869 Mhz Collinear antenna
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Linear Focus Parabolic Wifi Antenna
- This antenna can be made in a couple of hours and involves a fair amount of measuring, cutting, bending, and bolting metal.
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Homebrew WiFi Antennas
- Lincomatic's Homebrew WiFi Antennae, Cantenna, Toothpick Monopole, Patch Antenna, BiQuad, collinear wifi antenna all in one page
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Juma PA100
- 100 W Linear Amplifier for HF bands
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Cupeles Electronics LLC
- Two way radio communication services for Kenwood Icom Yaesu radio and ameritron drake cliperton henry heathkit amp yaesu kenwood linear amplifiers based in Harrisburg, PA by WB3M
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 8741 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Freeware windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 15377 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 28110 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1.5KW GU-43B HF Linear
- by PA0FRI, 1.8 - 30 MHz, Input 50 ohm SWR <1.2:1
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- 400W VHF Linear
- A 400 W 144 MHz GI7b Linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 1.5KW 6m Low Pass Filter
- This filter is designed to follow a FULL legal limit, GS-35B, 6m linear amplifier. Designed and built by Bill Jones, K8CU
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HV power supplies
- WV0NNI 2,800 VDC @ 2 Amps Continuous Variac adjusts filament voltage. A voltage doubler circuit, well suited for smaller, compact linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsft-990 linear hf linear rms ht 200 linear amp 2m linear amp linear pl 519 813 linear ht 200 linear amp how to fix a tub linear linear pa scs linear linear rf linear key linear amp pl 519 linear 6m linear amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links