Search Results for "link sat"39 links
Antennas : End-Fed
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Patch Antenna Array
- The Patch Antenna Array was constructed and used for various satellite up and down links at my previous residence in Melbourne, Victoria from 2003 - 2007
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- homebrew satellite antenna
[ Hits: 3872 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- Homebrew satellite antenna by G6LVB
[ Hits: 2011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cheap Yagi for 70 cm
- Build this cheap and easy satellite downlink antenna
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KRG Kidderminster Repeater Group
- A non-profit organisation responsible for the maintenance of the GB3KD 144MHz VOIP Repeater, and KidderLink simplex gateway, plus the KIDDER packet radio node and GB7PZT bulletin board system.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU9DPM Martin
- Downloads, colleagues, links, manufacturers and more in English and Spanish
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas Store - antennas.us
- All types of Military Antennas, Law Enforcement Antennas, Mobile Radio Antennas, GPS Antennas, Satellite Antennas, WLAN/Wi-Fi/WiMax Antennas, Cell Phones, TV, HDTV Antennas available and sold
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Space frequency listing
- Downlink frequencies for all kind of satellites
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AMSAT-UK Net Recorded via 20 km WiFi Link
- A 20 km long experimental 2.4 GHz WiFi link
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RV3APM: VHF-UHF-Sat with TS-2000
- Resources and links for VHF UHF operations using a Kenwood TS-2000
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- PG1N's Hambrew Site
- Homebrew-page of PG1N with lots of homebrew links
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar termslink sat win link link to us ui link i link usb link how do i add my link add a link how-to-add-a-link link 700 lan link d link dwa 110 ref link link 11 link
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links