Search Results for "linux for ham"28 links - and 1 categories
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Linux in the Ham Shack
- Linux Open Source and ham radio for everyone blog
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Amateur Radio, Scanner & Linux blog
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association and its Sunday evening Pittsburgh Area Scanner Net as well as ham radio and the Linux operating system
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8614 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2851 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 14321 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 7981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17741 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 2906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4159 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- A Linux Live CD for hams, based on Puppy Live CD.
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FDGnuX new linux live-cd for Ham Radio (in french)
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2496 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]