- A linux
soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
- Twlog is a linux
ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux
CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux
advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
IBP - Beacon Monitor
program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
- RSCW is a Linux
/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux
. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
- Freeware antenna analyzer for linux