linux log40 links
Contesting : Software
- JL Logger
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4NKX RADIO PAGES
- HF Low Power cw/digital activity updates at G4NKX Blog
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Linux in the Ham Shack
- Linux Open Source and ham radio for everyone blog
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WA3FKG Amateur Radio Scanner & Linux
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Winkeyer USB server
- Server allowing operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux program with UDP keyer capability.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 QSO Logger
- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installig ham radio software under Linux
- Installing Ham Radio Software on an ArmHF Based Cubieboard
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 6591 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termstnc, linux vx 7r linux linux linux sdr linux ft 450 fax linux linux ham linux ft 920 linux log linux cat tnc x for linux for linux linux cw linux jt-65 she linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links