Search Results for "linux log"37 links
Contesting : Software
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4NKX RADIO PAGES
- HF Low Power cw/digital activity updates at G4NKX Blog
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Linux in the Ham Shack
- Linux Open Source and ham radio for everyone blog
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WA3FKG Amateur Radio Scanner & Linux
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Winkeyer USB server
- Server allowing operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux program with UDP keyer capability.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installig ham radio software under Linux
- Installing Ham Radio Software on an ArmHF Based Cubieboard
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]