- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Winkeyer USB server
- Server allowing operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux program with UDP keyer capability.
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PyQSO is a Linuxlogging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver