Derby City Radioactives
- The Derby City Radioactives is an organization of hobbyists and enthusiasts involved in multipule aspects of radio communications including CB and Ham (Amateur)radio,FRS/GMRS,Scanning,Shortwave Listening and the new Multi-Use Radio Service(MURS)
K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
The DX Handbook
- Free huge and reliable BCL reference for shortwave enthusiasts. Includes a large schedule list diveded by bands.
Is mainly in italian, but schedule listings are easy to understand. Edited by Enrico Oliva
CRWATCH : clandestine radio watch
- Distribution list for Clandestine Radio Watch
a 'twice a month' summary about recent Clandestine Radio and Clandestine Radio related activities edited by Martin Schoech
Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners