W3FF Portable Dipolepop
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antennapop
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automatic identification systems (AISs) are designed to be capable of providing information about the ship to other ships and to coastal authorities automatically.
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
- By G4VWL, HamCalc is collection of calculators for radio amateurs: Antenna ERP calculations.
Attenuators. Audio Filter design.Coil Winding.
Decibels. Great Circles map and calculator HF Filters HF Traps Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude (and back)
Radio Horizon calculator Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations
TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
SMCHR smit charts
- The Smith Chart program with its extensive Help files. Written in Visual C++ ver 1.5, it runs in Windows 3.1 and later by w9dmk
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
- Computes the Standing Wave Ratio, given the power readings on a line.
DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!