Search Results for "load coils"16 links
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5255 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6136 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 35239 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Current distribution in Coils
- Current distribution in the antenna loading coils
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loading Coil for 136 kHz
- Pictures of loading coils according to OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 5143 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Inductor operation
- Understanding current in loading coils
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Current Through a 75m Bugcatcher Loading Coil
- About experiments and measurements on loading coils using net standing wave current
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coil Winding Tips
- Tips on winding wire coils used as inductive loads, traps, band-pass filters, are implemented in a number of amateur radio projects especially antenna projects
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Make Your Own Loading Coils
- Make your own loading coils for antenna projects using Caterpillar Grommet strips.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13125 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Homebrew 40-80 meter dipole
- A 40/80 meters dipole made with two loading coils based on a project by IK1ZOY
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5425 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsload coils load coils for multiband antennas 40 m coils 40m coils coils rf coils ant coils antenna coils dip coils mfj analyzer loading-coils 40 meter coils tunning coils torroid coils denco coils homebrew coils
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links