Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
Ham Classes - Study Guide Software
- Two study guides that follow the ARRL manuals. While studying when you finish a section you select it and the program presents you with the correct question pool questions for that section. By Dick W5TA
LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso’s from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.