- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16098 | Votes: 435 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer