Search Results for "location"117 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- International HF Grid Location Contest
- International HF Grid Location Contest
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon - 28.2845 Mhz
Location: Jamestown Township, Michigan USA - Grid EN72bu
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location by ok2pbq
[ Hits: 7279 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- PJ2T Curacao rental location
- Caribbean Contesting Consortium, Signal Point Rental Information
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- ITU: Frequency Allocations
- Table of frequency allocations for Amateur and Amateur Satellite Service
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- USA frequency allocations
- The radio spectrum in usa, PDF File representing the united stares frequency allocations in graphical mode, by NTIA
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Larkfield Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- Currently operate 3 repeater locations in Dix Hills, Huntington and Smithtown on 2 Meters, 1.25 Meters & 70 Centimeters.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mobile-Portable Info Page
- Mobile-Portable is a discussion list for anyone with questions regarding the operation of amateur radio from mobile or portable locations.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds
[ Hits: 36549 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Antenna Authority
- Specializing in an assortment of directional, wideband antennas and other equipment used for radio location
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Canada, radio spectrum allocations
- Graphical maps of radio spectrum and frequency allocations in canada
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Italian repeaters map
- An interactive repeater map that uses google maps to display location of repaeter types available in Italy by Andrea IW0HOG
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bit telecom
- Italian dealer for radiolocation tools, radio comunications, meteo and telemetry
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.59 ]
You can try similar termsmod pod location in a mi location qth location my location antenna location store location grid location prefix location ship location location direction broadcast by location radio location testing location location in canada antipode location
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links