- QuickRecord is a compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord 2 maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is an easy to use ham radio contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log. Run under Windows and is free to download, by the makers of TR4W
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
W1GHZ Palm log
- W1GHZ Palm Software, special-purpose contest logging program for the ARRL 10GHz Cumulative Contest.
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.