Hamfest MN & Computer Expo
- Hamfest Mn & Computer Expo is held in the St. Paul River Centre which is one block south of I94 on Kellogg Ave. The largest Hamfest in MN, with convenient parking, many manufacturers and vendors, hourly door prizes
- Personal site dedicated to amateur radio. About me and my activities. This is also a homepage for Maternal and Neonatal Health Central Java Online, The Indonesian Society for Perinatology, Matweb Network
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
- Eurowinlog is a ham logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dxcc, dxcluster, qsl printing and much more.
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAloglogger.