Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
Logbook oftheWorld - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook oftheWorld (LoTW) system is a repository oflog records submitted by users from around theworld. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
Bytes and hertz
- A blog devoted to the hobby of Amateur Radio (Ham Radio). The radio amateurs oftheworld contribute to public service and emergency communications. This blog hopefully will reflect that fact!
CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion ofthe most famous world contests.
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a logofthe contacts that were made with other radio operators around theworld, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 14474 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members ofthe freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
FreqLoader: iPhone companion for the mobile ham
- FreqLoader is the perfect iPhone/iPod Touch companion for amateur radio operators, monitoring enthusiasts, shortwave listeners and anyone with an interest in the air waves.
Whether you're an active licensed ham or an avid scanner listener, FreqLoader will allow you to find what you're looking for, keep track of your stations, maintain complete logs and share your finds with friends, groups and theworld.