A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antennapop
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is an easy to use ham radio contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log. Run under Windows and is free to download, by the makers of TR4W
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
W1GHZ Palm log
- W1GHZ Palm Software, special-purpose contest logging program for the ARRL 10GHz Cumulative Contest.
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
Big Fat Tail Productions
- PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmOS and PocketPC devices. It is designed to be usable by both experienced satellite trackers as well as novices who are interested in knowing when they can simply look up and see satellites.
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component