- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
- Japanes only logging program that run under windows.
OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
- pTrack is a satellite tracking program for the Windows CE / Pocket PC palmtop computer. It was designed with simplicity in mind and does not support all the features found in larger satellite tracking packages.
G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!