Search Results for "log por radio amateur"34 links
Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe
- EI5IX Blog
- Amateur radio blog from Westport Co. Mayo Ireland
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- M0BGR Dave's Amateur Radio Blog
- This is the blog for the M0BGR Amateur Radio Station. I am based in London, England but frequently go out mobile or portable.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The K0NR weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, with emphasis on VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KA6WKE Mobile installation blog
- Amateur Radio operator interested in mobile & emergency operations, with some portable QRP operations.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The K0NR Weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, especially VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of Newfoundland
- Incorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment.
Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W9VMW Cass County Amateur Radio Club
- The Cass County Amateur Radio Club is a Non-Profit Organization serving Logansport, Indiana 46947. The CCARC participates in ARES Nets, Skywarn Nets and Field Day and has 2m repeaters at 147.18 MHz, 145.23 MHz, and 145.35 MHz and a 70cm repeater at 443.65 MHz.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OE5REO - Austrian Amateur Radio Station
- Homepage of OE5REO, APRS, SOTA, Summits on the air, Online Log, Geocaching, Free Radio and portable operations
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PY2NL Blog
- Brazilian Amateur Radio Station PY2NL personal blog, in Portuguese language.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ukrainian HF portal
- Ukrainian radioamateur on HF: DX News, Contesting, Propagation, Conference, Photo, Radioamateur Map, Online Logs etc.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 129 | Rating: 9.10 ]
- DX Portal
- Google based ham radio search engine.
Only trusted, useful web sites for amateur radio. The DXPORTAL search engine built using Google's core search technology, which prioritizes search results based on amateur radio websites.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cobalt pet: shortwave weblog
- Cobalt Pet is a weblog focusing on shortwave radio. It features shortwave reception reports, product reviews, photos, listening tips, and links. International broadcasters and amateur / ham radio operators are monitored and discussed.
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 10608 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3705 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 8371 | Votes: 753 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41112 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3543 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16352 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 80917 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
[ Hits: 4744 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.01 ]