Search Results for "logger program"15 links
- N1MM Free Contest Logger
- N1MM is a Free contest logging program for Windows. Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support. Novel packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 11314 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- nLog Logger
- nLog Logger is a general purpose Logging program used by groups for Net Logging functions that can be used by any individual whether they are a Net Control Station or just a user. Free Windows application by Alpine Software
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a freeware program for operating in ham radio contests. Approximately 80 percent of the program is based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2059 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 42068 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LoTW to Logger32 Credits
- Free program that download data from LoTW and modify an ADIF file exported from Logger32.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 8539 | Votes: 759 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41583 | Votes: 158 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm. By K1GQ
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 58387 | Votes: 1648 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16646 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]