Search Results for "logging ce"74 links
Contesting : Software
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 6310 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2134 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- FUNKBOX Hard&Software
- Useful hardware & software for SAT tracking ,logging, Software defined transceivers for SDR and more
[ Hits: 8608 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Online DX Logbook
- The latest tropical band and shortwave loggings. The site is updated at least once a day with new loggings
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- ILIA Software
- Logging software to request ILIA award, include a complete list of all italian lake islands references
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 12119 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2757 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- WJ2O Master QSO Logging program
- Master QSO logging program with a lot of features developped since 1985. DOS version discontinued and unsupported.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3623 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16944 | Votes: 449 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11948 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 6401 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Wlod_log 97
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access 97 installed
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7362 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16996 | Votes: 341 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- FT100 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
[ Hits: 4115 | Votes: 219 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 1998 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- FT1000MP-SuperControl is a complete CAT control and "better than nothing" logging program, based on the legendary FT847-SuperControl program. The program has been developed especially for the FT-1000MP transceiver series including Mark-V and Field.
[ Hits: 3174 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.80 ]
You can try similar termslogging net logging cb logging logging for mac logging ce cw logging ham logging lm logging mac logging logging mac logging os logging for i pad swl logging swl-logging logging 64 bit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links