Radio Sweden International
- Offers highlights of daily English language service, programs
and frequencies, online reception report and request for QSL Card and newslinks.
- VOA Special English uses a limited vocabulary and a slower rate of speech to help people become familiar with American English through programs
on radio, television and the Internet. At the same time people also learn about world news, science, American culture and other subjects.
- Lists the programs
and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellite and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
Radio Canada International
- The radio voice of Canada broadcasts daily programs
in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian, on shortwaves, satellite and via RealAudio.
Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
- Broadcasts national and international programs
locally and to all world regions in over 30 languages on mediumwave FM, TV, RealAudio/TV and on shortwave.
China Radio international
- The People's Republic of China External Service broadcasts featured programs
, commentary and news via FM and shortwave to most of the world's regions using English, German and Spanish.
- NetLogger is a logging
program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
RodLog HAM radio logging system
- A site about RodLog, a HAM Radio logging
system to replace the paper logbook and allow fast searching and analysis of the data.
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging
program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful.
- Japanes only logging
program that run under windows.
OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging
program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging
software with basic features.
- TurboLog is a station management and logging
program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging
functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more