Search Results for "long wave"72 links - and 2 categories
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24324 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 22041 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4521 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8408 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Ferrite antenna for LF
- A ferrite antenna for Low Freqencies
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3769 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 49066 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- I5TGC Antennas
- Reduced size longwave antennas by Cesare Tagliabue I5TGC and his experience on 136 kHz band.
[ Hits: 5144 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5115 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Canadian Nondirectional Radiobeacons
- Locate canadian non directional radio beacons
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BADX Boston Area DXers
- BADX is an association of shortwave, mediumwave, and longwave DXers and shortwave radio listeners. Membership is open to all.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8956 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Longwave Home Page
- The World of Radio Below 500 kHz by the Longwave Club of America
[ Hits: 4478 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Introduction to Longwave Radio
- A brief introduction to longwave radio
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Long Wave Radio
- Dedicated to 136 Khz band by G3YXM includes news, links and software useful for LF working.
[ Hits: 3355 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4380 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- European Medium Wave Guide
- Literally all long and medium wave stations in Europea, North Africa and Middle East.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
[ Hits: 24920 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Save the BBC WS in NA
- As of July 1, 2001, North America and the Pacific are no longer targeted with shortwave broadcasts by the BBC World Service.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12692 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslong wave long wave radio long wave antennas long wave transistor long wave in florida long wave loop long wave beacons long wave telenet long wave frequency band zz wave wave sky wave zz wave net ib wave mm wave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links