TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A 35 mt. long wire antenna by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
Cobham MicrowavePriority listing
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.