A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 52926 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.51 ]
The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 26402 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57727 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
Magnetic Loop antennapop
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal