Search Results for "low noise"62 links
Antennas : 2M
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 14 el 70 MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- This is a true monster Yagi for the 4m band which has a 50Ohm feedpoint with wide band performance yet the gain and F/B of a low impedance Yagi.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K9AY terminated loops for 75m
- It is very compact, low noise and directive with an impressive 20 to 25 dB front to back
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Low-noise receiving antenna for 80 and 160 m
- How you can make a low-cost, low-noise, 21-foot-square receiving antenna that boost your DX ability.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Alpha 9500 blower problem
- How to reduce noise on Alpha 9500 amplifier fan.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Friis-It NF for iPhone
- Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Peth-9910 10A Power Supply
- A project of a linear regulated for low noise power supply 16v, 10A
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- UHF Low Noise Antenna pre-amp
- Low Noise Antenna pre-amp for SAT, EME & DX-ing
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Amateur Radio - Microphone Preamp
- Low signal, noise-high AC gain preamplifier
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4m Preamplifier
- Here is a simple but good performance 4m pre amp. The device used is a BF994S low noise dual gate mosfet
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- low-noise amplifier for HF reception, amplifies signals 80 to 100 times between 0.15 MHz and 30 MHz.
It will let you hear more signals with your RTL-SDR plus Ham-It-Up setup
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple Hartley Sweeper
- This sweeper built for a narrow bandwidth filter adjustment, use a simple 555 version sawtooth wave generator.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise am noise noise dsp low noise hf low noise low ip3 ft 857 noise cb noise low noise uhf amp x noise noise ncc-1 ac noise noise toy rfi noise vhf noise rtl noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links