Search Results for "low noise"59 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Low-noise receiving antenna for 80 and 160 m
- How you can make a low-cost, low-noise, 21-foot-square receiving antenna that boost your DX ability.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Alpha 9500 blower problem
- How to reduce noise on Alpha 9500 amplifier fan.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Peth-9910 10A Power Supply
- A project of a linear regulated for low noise power supply 16v, 10A
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 4m Preamplifier
- Here is a simple but good performance 4m pre amp. The device used is a BF994S low noise dual gate mosfet
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- low-noise amplifier for HF reception, amplifies signals 80 to 100 times between 0.15 MHz and 30 MHz.
It will let you hear more signals with your RTL-SDR plus Ham-It-Up setup
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]