Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
- Small enough to carry it in your shirt pocket and powerful to fit your needs. It will be your companion for years, thanks to the "FirmwareLiveUpdate" feature. Use it for everyday packet, for APRS, as a Tracker with a GPS or as APRS digi.
LowPower Radio Modules
- Lowpower radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, lowpower radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
Frequency Guide Victoria
- A site for every scanner enthusiast but especially for people living or visiting the lower Vancouver Island Area and Victoria B.C. Canada. This page has pictures with aerial pictures.
LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
- VOA Special English uses a limited vocabulary and a slower rate of speech to help people become familiar with American English through programs on radio, television and the Internet. At the same time people also learn about world news, science, American culture and other subjects.
Rádio Nacional de Angola
- Provides broadcast times, frequencies and power of the network emissions. Airs mediumwave, FM, shortwave and RealAudio broadcasts
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection
- ScanControl is the only low cost, easy to use software that supports programming and control & monitoring of the Uniden BC245XLT, BC895XLT, BCT8, BC780XLT, BC250D, BC785D, BC296D, BC796D Digital Scanners and the Radio Shack PRO2052
WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!