Search Results for "low voltage"5 links
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Windows program to calculate magnetic antennas, allow to calculate capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power by KI6GD
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2168 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termsmax voltage ht max voltage what is use of voltage i low voltage what rf voltage can go a over voltage voltage 1:1 voltage balun voltage fed antenna voltage converter high voltage 6:1 voltage balun voltage reference over voltage protection voltage balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links