Search Results for "m tech"968 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 31537 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 29993 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27937 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32225 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29500 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6044 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Moxon rectangle, what matters?
- About the moxon antennas, analysis and technical considerations anbout moxon rectangles by SM5JAB
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- TMC Vintage Radio
- Dedicated to the vintage communication gear from Technical Materiel Corp.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions - about vintage tube-type ham radio and communications equipment
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Oulun Teekkarien Radiokerho ry
- Radio Club of Technical Students in University of Oulu Finland
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6BHZ - Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club
- The California Polytechnic State University Amateur (Ham) Radio Club (CPARC) has a long tradition of communications service on campus and in the community of San Luis Obispo. The club was founded in 1947, making the Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club the second oldest club on campus
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The University of Kentucky Amateur Radio Club
- Radio Club of Technical Students in University of Oulu
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flex-Flyer CW Keyer
- Precision CW key for the discriminating amateur
with NO maintenance you can literally send CW Forever! Iambic CW keyer using space age technology
[ Hits: 5598 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Yaesu FT-817
- Yaesu FT-817 Portable QRP MF/HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver, an assortment of technical information
[ Hits: 5882 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 11175 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- General Information about RFI/EMI
- RFI/EMI RadioFrequency interference/electromagnetic interference by
ARRL Technical Information Service page
[ Hits: 4154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham Radio Online - Computer Networking RFI
- This page is to provide links to resources and information regarding technologies to reduce computer interference
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsnew tech va tech m tech e-tech tech cs tech tech.ref trc-x23 ham tech es tech iso-tech ten tech tech.ref hi tech cb tech tech te-20d
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links