Search Results for "m tech"939 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IITB HAM Club
- Students interested in HAM activities at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3639 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- AM Stereo
- AM stereo receivers are available, with technical descriptions of modulation and demodulation, as well as listing of known AM stereo stations.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- D-star technical requirements and documentation
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Chip64 documentation
- Nino porcino documentation about CHIP64 digital mode
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Clover 2000
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G-TOR is a trademark of Kantronics, Inc. G-TOR (Golay-Teleprinting Over Radio) can be viewed, in part, as a variant of the Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) protocol, outlined in MIL-STD-188-141A.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFSK is an easy-to-use chat mode for real-time amateur contacts, nets and bulletin transmissions, but not intended for contesting or Bulletin Board System (BBS) use. It is a half-duplex non-Automatic Repeat ReQuest (ARQ) forward-error-correcting (FEC) mode. It performs well on long-path fading conditions and in the presence of interference
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor ii
- PACTOR-II is a fully backward-compatible improvement to the original PACTOR system. It is an adaptive mode that applies different modulation and encoding methods depending on the channel quality.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor III
- PACTOR-III is a software upgrade for existing PACTOR-II modems that provides a new data transmission mode for improved speed and robustness. PACTOR-III is not a new modem or hardware device. Most current PACTOR-II modems are upgradeable to use PACTOR-III via a software update since PACTOR-II firmware accommodates the new PACTOR-III software
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom - IC-706 Picture and data
- Large picture and technical specifications by rigpix
[ Hits: 7348 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Icom IC-718 specifications
- IC-718 tech. specifications
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ARRL: Kenwodd TS-2000 test results
- ARRL Laboratory Expanded Test-Result Report Kenwood TS-2000 prepared by American Radio Relay League, Inc. Technical Department Laboratory in pdf format
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Yaesu FT 857 specifications
- Yaesu FT 857 technical details and pictures
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-150 specifications
- Another complete technical specification page about Yaesu VX-150
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Yaesu vx5r specs
- Yet another VX-5R technical specification page
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- HF Rigs db comparison
- XLS file with technical specifications about ham radio transceivers
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]