Search Results for "m tech"926 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5124 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21252 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3045 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation by w4ti
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19944 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 38444 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Portable HF antennas
- Excel sheet containing technical comparisons of commercial HF portable antennas compiled by ON4SKY. Includes pictures, manufacturer, db gain, band coverage, F/B ratio, price, weight and dimensions.
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 5621 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
easy! Article by W3JIP
[ Hits: 24793 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 25106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Radio Amateur Educational Society
- Provide instruction to obtain certification, a forum for technical exchange and advancement of amateur radio, a mentor program to actively encourage our students in passing the amateur exam. Based in canada
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NARTE Telecommunications Certification Association
- Narte, the national association of radio and telecommunications engineers is a non-profit association which offers independent certification to qualifying technicians and engineers practicing a wide range of telecommunications and electronics disciplines.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GM Mobile RadioInstallation guidelines
- GM Radio Telephone / Mobile Radio
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- DaimlerChrysler Radio installation guide
- Radio communication equipment installation recommendations
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DRF Technologies
- Interfacing and Control Projects
for the Hobbyist, Ethernet I/O Board, VA3TO Echolink Interface, Programmable Beacon Keyer Project.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kent Communications Inc.
- Our goal is to provide the Highest Quality Products and Competent Technical Services at very competitive rates to the Telecommunications and Recreational Industries.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Technical resources for design engineers using batteries and power supplies.
- Resources for custom battery chargers and power supplies from powerstream
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NiCd Battery Charger
- A technical interest site for electronic and computer engineering. Intelligent NiCd/NiMH Battery Charger - Construction Project
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]