Search Results for "m tech"920 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21099 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3025 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation by w4ti
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19860 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 38045 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Portable HF antennas
- Excel sheet containing technical comparisons of commercial HF portable antennas compiled by ON4SKY. Includes pictures, manufacturer, db gain, band coverage, F/B ratio, price, weight and dimensions.
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 5479 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Can’t find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier? Build your own—it’s
easy! By Robert H. Johns, W3JIP
[ Hits: 24313 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 22140 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4379 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Radio Amateur Educational Society
- Provide instruction to obtain certification, a forum for technical exchange and advancement of amateur radio, a mentor program to actively encourage our students in passing the amateur exam. Based in canada
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NARTE Telecommunications Certification Association
- Narte, the national association of radio and telecommunications engineers is a non-profit association which offers independent certification to qualifying technicians and engineers practicing a wide range of telecommunications and electronics disciplines.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GM Mobile RadioInstallation guidelines
- GM Radio Telephone / Mobile Radio
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- DaimlerChrysler Radio installation guide
- Radio communication equipment installation recommendations
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DRF Technologies
- Interfacing and Control Projects
for the Hobbyist, Ethernet I/O Board, VA3TO Echolink Interface, Programmable Beacon Keyer Project.
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kent Communications Inc.
- Our goal is to provide the Highest Quality Products and Competent Technical Services at very competitive rates to the Telecommunications and Recreational Industries.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Technical resources for design engineers using batteries and power supplies.
- Resources for custom battery chargers and power supplies from powerstream
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NiCd Battery Charger
- A technical interest site for electronic and computer engineering. Intelligent NiCd/NiMH Battery Charger - Construction Project
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]