Search Results for "m tech"920 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 81176 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 114445 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13084 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Remote Control Antenna Switch
- The Remote Control Antenna Switch consists of two circuit boards. The control unit and the remotely controlled switch
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 1921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stacking Yagi Antennas
- About Stacking yagi antennas by OH1ZAA
[ Hits: 3402 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 5853 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- Opek Tech
- Tawainese antenna manufacturer. Multi-Band HF/VHF/UHF Mobile Antennas
[ Hits: 1869 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Multi-Tech Industries, Inc.
- Manufacturing Precision Products Since 1969.
Rotary Switches, Strain Reliefs, Ground Fault Units
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 6m technical docuemnts
- A collection of scanned diagrams and designs, documents and modifications for 50 Mhz ham radio equipment
[ Hits: 2669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 Meters Bicycle Antenna
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
[ Hits: 35908 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.01 ]
- SciTech Publishing
- Publisher of many RF, Electronics and antenna books
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Inter Technologies
- Importator reseller for France / Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland : SDR1000, Elad FDM77 and other Elad products, and all products on demand.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Question pools for all licences
- FCC/VEC Amateur Radio Question Pools for Technician- General- and Extra-class Licenses eBook for Palm OS
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 432 MHz PA
- OZ2OE Technical Home Page - 432 MHz PA with 8874
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A simple VOX circuit
- Here is a 3 transistors 6 diodes circuit that is a Voice Operated Tx PTT
control as well as an ANTI VOX circuit to stop mis-operation from Rx noise by G8MNY
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- A diode-switched band-pass filter
- High speed silicn diodes work well as RF switches. This article describes how to use diodes for selecting two or more filters ARRL QST article by W1FB
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-Power Transceiver Kits You Can Build
- A Comprehensive roundup of the most popular QRP transceiver kits on the market in recent years in PDF format
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]