Search Results for "m tech"957 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 3 Element Antenna for 28 Mhz
- The DF9CY three-element antenna for 28 MHz by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 24733 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 107834 | Votes: 145 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Coax Balun
- A very simple coax balun
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29089 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Cutting Jig for VHF/UHF yagi elements
- If you want a top-performance VHF/UHF Long Yagi, you will probably have to build it yourself.
[ Hits: 18413 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 33760 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11244 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Mauritron Technical Services
- Service Manuals & Schematics, supplied for most types of equipment, Audio, TV, Video, Test and Ham Radio
[ Hits: 5306 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- A.D.R.I. 38
- Ham radio web site of the Association Departementale des Radioamateurs de l'Isere. Many links, forum, technical pages, adds, QSL, F5KGA, Grenoble...
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kingsport Amateur Radio Club / Bays Mountain Radio Club
- Kingsport Amateur Radio Club / Bays Mountain Radio Club , Serving Tri-Cities TN/VA Area, Useful Technical Links, Club Photos
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.34 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
- SARA is a dedicated group of people that formed an international society to learn, trade technical information and do their own observations of the radio sky
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.40 ]
- New Zealand Repeaters
- New Zealand Amateur Radio 70, 32 & 23 cm (UHF) Repeaters
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- "QEX is the ARRL ""Forum for communications experimenters."" Published bimonthly, features technical articles, columns, and other items"
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The Microwave Journal
- Microwaves articles, The Technology Voice of the Wireless World , need registration to access
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kenwood TS690S
- Expanding frequency coverage, transceiver Labtest by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 3150 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Cushcraft Manuals
- Amateur technical library, instruction manuals
[ Hits: 4609 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17634 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier
- 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 8988 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- We intend to provide a wide variety of technically oriented infomation aimed at the Citizens Band, Amateur, and FRS Bands
[ Hits: 95437 | Votes: 2485 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Lowpass filter for 5MHz
- The following lowpass filter was built using the tables in the arrl manual, it is a 5 section one and seems to work ok
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12297 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- TVI and BCI Filters
- TVI and BCI bandpass and bandstop filters in SMD technique. Schematics and images.
[ Hits: 3999 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 50 MHz Transverter idea
- Complete 144/50 MHz transverter with GaAs Fet LNA and 400 mW out. No printed circuit board. Schematics and images by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9201 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.05 ]
You can try similar termsten tech ham tech m tech e-tech tech hi tech tech.ref va tech es tech new tech iso-tech cs tech tech.ref trc-x23 m-tech trans tech
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links