Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
Brown Brothers Machine Keys
- The purpose of this article is to describe in detail the Morse code keys made by the Brown Brothers Machine Company (BBMC), to aid the serious key collector in identifying each model made by this fine company.
APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
- Freeware SDR for Mac by DO8SEM Sebastian now named SDR Radio by DL2SDR
The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
- RoMac PSK 31 windows commercial software, is a simple to operate, yet has many robust features to make operating PSK31 a very enjoyable experience. Operates PSK31, PSK63, QPSK31, and QPSK63.
Kenwood MCP-1A for TH-K2 Series
- TH-K2AT / TH-K2E / TH-K2ET / TH-K4AT / TH-K4E
Memory Control Program
You can use this software to create data such as memory channels and menus on a PC by connecting the TH-K2/K4 transceiver to the PC.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel