Search Results for "mac oscilloscope"5 links
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 6296 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 5738 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Multiple viewer for your oscilloscope
- You can measure 4 signals at one time by this machine. A project for single view oscilloscopes
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]